Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] PerlFect Indexing PDF files

Davone Vang davone.vang@gen21.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 07:59:49 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C07015.A88ED150

To all,

I would like to know if Perlfect can index and search PDF files on a NT
system and if yes, what are the steps in doing so?
I also want to know if Perlfect is able to perform access control?  For
example, I would like for users of a certain type search certain folders and
restrict them from being able to search other folders.

Thank you ahead of time for your response.

Davone