Perlfect Solutions
 

[Perlfect-search] Dynamic URL's -- malicious conversion of URL's (fixed)

Daniel Naber daniel.naber@t-online.de
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 23:52:23 +0100
On 2000-12-24 21:57, Matthias E. Zeitler wrote:

> I replaced line 247 in search.pl with
> url => $BASE_URL.uri_unescape($docs_db{$_}, '^A-Za-z0-9\-_.~\/'),
>
> and now it works fine :)
>
>
> The original uri_escape is probably a typo...

No, it's necessary if you're fetching your pages from the local 
filesystem. I fixed it, so it should be correct in 3.20. Thanks!

Regards
 Daniel

-- 
Daniel Naber, Paul-Gerhardt-Str. 2, 33332 Guetersloh, Germany
Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674