Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] backwards?

Rob Stevenson
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:46:41 -0400
Hi Daniel,

You've lost me. ;-)

I have 3.09 installed on the server, and it includes v1.5, but
the page of changes you suggested (2nd URL below) was for the diffs
between 1.14 and 1.15. When I apply them I get a error about an incorrect

I also had a look at the first URL you give below, and downloaded the
1.22 version of to my Mac, saved it as a UNIX file type in
BBEdit, then copied it into the right spot on the server (saving my old
one of course). Now I get this error:

[Fri Dec 15 09:36:53 2000] Can't locate URI/ in @INC
(@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005
.) at /home/httpd/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/ line 29. BEGIN
failed--compilation aborted at
/home/httpd/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/ line 29.

Any ideas?

on 15/12/00 09:16 Daniel Naber said...

>On 2000-12-15 13:55, you wrote:
>You can fetch the not yet released version from
>You can also copy only those parts from to your version that
>make it default to AND (that's at
> Daniel
>Daniel Naber, Paul-Gerhardt-Str. 2, 33332 Guetersloh, Germany
>Tel. 05241-59371, Mobil 0170-4819674
>perlfect-search mailing list
>To unsubscribe, set other personal options or view the list archives
>please visit:

Rob Stevenson - MSCS
Mus.Soft Computer Services
228 Crichton Ave.