Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Re: perlfect

Vamsee Tirukkala goud@hotmail.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:27:59
Hi All,

Thanks for replying to my message, as 'Daniel Naber' pointed out it was not
the script problem, but the configuration of my cgi-bin, once I configured
my cgi-bin in my web server things worked just fine.

One other thing, after I successfully ran and queried the searches, I found
that all the searches were pointing to the home directory ( I am on NT), the
solution the ine FAQ to replace '\' with '/' didn't help and I have to hack
the code in indexer.pl to get the right file name, the problem is in
$files=~m/^$DOCUMENT_ROOT( and some code I don't remember), I changed it to
use substr to get remove $DOCUMENT_ROOT from $files. Things work fine now.
Now sure if this is a bug or its not working just on my system.. Thought
should let you guys know.

Thanks again for all the help.
-vt.