Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Indexer has errors and search lists pages WithOUT the word I was searching for.

Laurent LESTRADE Laurent.LESTRADE@imp.cnrs.fr
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:49:54 +0200
>On Mit, 30 Aug 2000, you wrote:
>
>> > Here are the errors in the indexer.  SDBM_FILE is installed (see below).
>>  I did a find on DB_FILE and it appears to reside on the system as well.
>
>> Using SDBM_File...
>
>But DB_File is not used... so it's not installed, at least not correctly
>(normally, the admin user should install it).
>
>Regards
> Daniel

That's right, DB_File is the first to be "called". A french guy said some
years ago : "It's better to say nothing and let think people you are stupid
instead of saying something so there's no doubt about it." (translation is
approximative...).

Laurent,

---
Laurent LESTRADE
mailto:Laurent.LESTRADE@imp.cnrs.fr
http://www.imp.cnrs.fr/utilisateurs/lestrade/
-----
J'ai vu marqu� sur la boite du logiciel : "Windows 95 et Pentium ou
sup�rieur", j'ai alors achet� un Macintosh.