Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Re: NT Search 3.09 Config Prob Continued?

Gary Starkweather gstark@ihwy.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:30:11 -0700
Thanks folks... It is working now. Great!

I think it was using ONLY forward slashes did the trick. As you can see
below, the trailing '/'s are still there. In fact if I took them out,
my editor popped and displayed the Perl.

Regarding errno 22, key "182", I had read the FAQ, but not to the end of
that line. Also, I was leery of installing something I didn't know on my
server - but I finally did anyway.

Thanks again,

Conf.pl follows...

Gary Starkweather

# Perlfect Search Configuration file

# NOTE: Whenever you change one of the options that's marked with
[re-index] you
# need to run indexer.pl again to make the change take effect.

# Where you want the indexer to start. [re-index]
$DOCUMENT_ROOT = 'C:/inetpub/home/secure/belcanto/pages/';

# The base url of your site.
$BASE_URL = 'http://secure.ihwy.com/belcanto';

# The url in which perlfect search is located (usually somewhere in cgi-bin/).
$CGIBIN = 'http://secure.ihwy.com/belcanto/cgi-bin/perlfect/search';

# The full-path of the directory where perlfect search is installed.
$INSTALL_DIR = 'C:/inetpub/home/secure/belcanto/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/';

At 10:49 PM 8/29/00 +0200, you wrote:
>So, what was the actual problem after you followed our suggestions
>(removing the backslash, making sure that the path for NT in search.pl is
>the same as INSTALL_DIR)?

And Later:

>        sdbm store returned -1, errno 22, key "182" at
> C:\InetPub\home\secure\belcanto\cgi-bin\perlfect\search\indexer.pl li
> ne 225.

Read the FAQ :-)