Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Re: NT Search 3.09 Config Prob Continued?

Gary Starkweather
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:53:43 -0700

I copied the 5 data files from the Linux side into the NT side and
am now getting a different error:

I was getting these errors like this for several files:
Removing unused db files:
Cannot unlink C:/inetpub/home/secure/belcanto/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/tf:
No such file or directory at C:\InetPub\home\se
cure\belcanto\cgi-bin\perlfect\search\ line 99.

But then I gave data files fulll control permissions for everyone.

Now I am getting this error:

       sdbm store returned -1, errno 22, key "182" at
C:\InetPub\home\secure\belcanto\cgi-bin\perlfect\search\ li
ne 225.

Also is returning:
Cannot open
No such file or directory at
C:\InetPub\home\secure\belcanto\cgi-bin\perlfect\search\ line 65.

Although it is there and I can see it.

Thanks again,

Gary Starkweather

At 03:28 PM 9/11/00 +0000, you wrote:
>It seems to me that now you are having the broken zip file problem...
>Check in your installation directory whether another directory called
>Perlfect exits. If so it should have inside it a file called
> If not then uprade/download winzip and unzip the file
>again. Some older versions of winzip don't seem to decompress the zip
>file correctly.

Gary Starkweather        Internet Highway            831.338.7069
            Made of 100% post-consumer recycled electrons