Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Re: NT Search 3.09 Config Prob Continued?

Gary Starkweather gstark@ihwy.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:09:56 -0700
In cgi-bin\perlfect\search there are four directories just like
on the Linux side. They all contain the same files as the Linux
side other than the data directory wich is empty.

Sorry about the subject change. I actually knew better - Doh!

Gary

At 03:28 PM 9/11/00 +0000, you wrote:
>It seems to me that now you are having the broken zip file problem...
>Check in your installation directory whether another directory called
>Perlfect exits. If so it should have inside it a file called
>Template.pm. If not then uprade/download winzip and unzip the file
>again. Some older versions of winzip don't seem to decompress the zip
>file correctly.
>
>giorgos
>
>PS: To all: when posting to the mailing list, if you are replying to a
>message, please don't change its subject
Gary Starkweather        Internet Highway         http://www.ihwy.com
gstark@ihwy.com            831.338.7069           http://www.hwy9.com
            Made of 100% post-consumer recycled electrons