Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Re: NT Search 3.09 Config Prob Continued?

Gary Starkweather gstark@ihwy.com
Tue, 29 Aug 100 15:35:08 GMT
When I remove the trailing backslashes in config I
get:

Cannot open C:\inetpub\home\secure\belcanto\cgi-
bin\perlfect\search\data/inv_index.tmp: No such
file or directory at indexer.pl line 65.

Also:

When I try to run search it errors with:
Can't locate Perlfect/Template.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: C:\Perl\lib C:\Perl\site\lib .
C:inetpubhomesecureelcantoi-binperlfectsearch) at
C:\InetPub\home\secure\belcanto\cgi-
bin\perlfect\search\search.pl line 30.

This is after I made the suggested NT change in
search.pl

Thanks again,

Gary Starkweather

> On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, you wrote:
>
> > > $DOCUMENT_ROOT
= 'C:\inetpub\home\secure\belcanto\';

> Remove the last backslash (bug in setup.pl).
>
> > > $INSTALL_DIR =
> > > 'C:\inetpub\home\secure\belcanto\cgi-
bin\perlfect\search\';

> see above.
>
> Either call the script from command line or apply
a patch so you can call