Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] SDBM, DB_File and AIX Unix versus Linux

Laurent LESTRADE Laurent.LESTRADE@imp.cnrs.fr
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:06:49 +0200
>     Hello,   Is anyone using Perlfect on an RS/600 using AIX?   Can
>anyone explain what SDBM is and how to verify it's existence?   Can anyone
>explain what DB_File is and how to verify it's existence?   Thanks
>Carter

I'm using Perlfect on a Sun, but SDBM_File is part of the Perl distribution
and it's (I think) a Simple DataBase Manager, it's in your perl folder.
DB_File is DB interface to Berkeley DB, it's the one that I'm using here,
because it can deals with large databases, you can download it from CPAN.

Cordialement,

Laurent LESTRADE

---
Laurent LESTRADE
mailto:Laurent.LESTRADE@imp.cnrs.fr
http://www.imp.cnrs.fr/utilisateurs/lestrade/
-----
J'ai vu marqu� sur la boite du logiciel : "Windows 95 et Pentium ou
sup�rieur", j'ai alors achet� un Macintosh.