Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Get blank screen when search.pl is accessed

mavickers@aikenelectric.net mavickers@aikenelectric.net
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:29:23 -0400
giorgos

Thanks for your reply.  And yes....telex was during my band road trips, lol.
I have deleted all files, reinstalled today, the scrip via telnet again.
During the indexing phase, the indexer stopped and I got a message
"Terminated" and then some other text.

Does this happen if someone accesses the site being indexed while the
indexer is running?  If not, what makes it Terminate during an indexing.  I
have had this happen quite often while trying to get the script to work
again.  The only time I got it to work was an installation done during the
early morning hours and the indexer ran without fail that time.
Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Michael