Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] save space for inv_index_db

Giorgos Zervas giorgos@perlfect.com
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 03:53:25 +0000
Daniel,

In the end we are all computer scientists and we live to optimize
things! I say we should apply this technique even if it reduces the
index size by 1%... Very neat solution; let's put it in 3.10.

giorgos.