Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Get blank screen when search.pl is accessed

Giorgos Zervas giorgos@perlfect.com
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 03:50:45 +0000
Check you paths in conf.pl; that's a very common error. Also before
reindexing delete the files in the data dir.

giorgos

PS: Installed via telex? That's ultra cool... but I think you mean
telnet, don't you?:)

http://perlfect.com