Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Get blank screen when search.pl is accessed

mavickers@aikenelectric.net mavickers@aikenelectric.net
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:53:55 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C00BBA.4D94E4C0

I installed via telex and the installer and all worked great.  By =
mistake I deleted come of the files and decided to reinstall from the =
start.
After deleting, via ftp, the files and folders from my server (unix), i =
uploaded newly unzipped files to a folder, and telexed in and ran the =
installer again.  All went good, indexer ran ok, but now I only get a =
blank screen when search.pl is accessed?  Help.  I' ve check permissions =
and reset all to 755.  Help.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C00BBA.4D94E4C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I installed via telex and the installer and all =
worked=20
great.&nbsp; By mistake I deleted come of the files and decided to =
reinstall=20
from the start.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>After deleting, via ftp, the files and folders from =
my server=20
(unix), i uploaded newly unzipped files to a folder, and telexed in and =
ran the=20
installer again.&nbsp; All went good, indexer ran ok, but now I only get =
a blank=20
screen when search.pl is accessed?&nbsp; Help.&nbsp; I' ve check =
permissions and=20
reset all to 755.&nbsp; Help.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C00BBA.4D94E4C0--