Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] NT Problems with Search Engine

=?iso-8859-1?q?Stefan=20Duffner?= duffners@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 05:20:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I am using now perl with DB_File and I can index my
homepage and the DB Files are correctly copied and
deleted, but the error with the wrong links still
appears. I read what Choudhar writted. With my small
perl knowledge I could read the search.pl script and
search what variable contains the link and I
recognized it's $docs_db, which have no content. In
the line 199 the link is given to the "variable" url.
It's written:
url => $BASE_URL.$docs_db{$_}. Only the var $BASE_URL
is given to url, not $docs_db.
My docs Files have the following size:

docs 40kB
docs.dir 4kB
docs.pag 2kB

Perhaps somebody can find a solution that the links
are correctly shown under NT.

Regards

Stefan Duffner