Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] can't create directory or files

Mark Taylor mark@sunsetpass.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:10:39 -0500
I tried the setup.pl and it tried to do it, but said it couldn't create
files.  It was acting like it didn't have permission to create.  Then, I
went back to the manual setup and created the data dir myself.  No
difference, when I run the indexer.pl it says that the inv_index file can't
be opened or isn't there.

Later,

Mark