Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] perlfect-search

RSH Web Services rshweb@rshweb.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 12:34:35 -0400
Correct
I tip my hat to you:-)
We are running different versions of perl, 4, 5.05
The correct path to perl5.05 is /usr/local/bin/perl

I can now run the set up but when it gets to making the directory
"perlfect" it says "Cannot create.."

I also noticed that when I uncompressed the tar.gz, it also does not
contain the "data" directory.
I had to use the "gunzip" first then the untar command.

Rick