Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] can't create directory or files

Mark Taylor mark@sunsetpass.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 11:17:10 -0500
I grabbed the file again in zip format.  I use Winzip.  The directories
conf, Perlfect, and templates show up but no data.

I got the tar.gz file and winzip asks me what to call it or what to name
it.  What do I tell it.

sorry for the trouble......