Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] can't create directory or files

giorgos giorgos@perlfect.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:06:34 +0300
wow, that's really strange. can you grab the tar.gz one and uncompress
it? which program are you using to uncompress the zip file? perhaps you
need to pass some special option to uncompress directories as well...

giorgos