Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] problems under NT with links

Tue, 15 Aug 2000 02:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
I rename those files manually, but the problem with
the links still appear. I am totally new with perl,
perhaps it works when I use DB_File like you said, but
I have no idea how to do that perhaps you can say me
how to do it or send me a link where is it described.

--- giorgos <> schrieb: > Stefan,
> Thanks for the info. SDBM causes us a lot of trouble
> and I would suggest
> that you use DB_File instead. We know it works on NT
> as well as UNIX.
> However we will try to fix the problem in the next
> version. Did you try
> renaming the files manually? Did it work?
> giorgos.

*** Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causa ***

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail � Free email you can access from anywhere!