Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] can't create directory or files

giorgos giorgos@perlfect.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 12:01:28 +0300
Once you uncompress perlfect search the complete directory struccture
you need is there. Theoretically you could uncompress it it in your
cgi-bin and run it straight from there. You just have to edit conf.pl
manually to match your system's paths.

giorgos.