Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] problems under NT with links

=?iso-8859-1?q?Stefan=20Duffner?= duffners@yahoo.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 01:01:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi

i have a problem with perlfect-search under WinNT. I
installed it and it works. When i enter a search word
I get the result page, but the links to the site is
always the same and not that link to the site where
the result is pointing to. Perhaps I had a wrong
indexing, after my pages are indexed I get the
following message:

Removing unused db files:

c:\inetpub\wwwroot/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/tf...
Cannot unlink
c:\inetpub\wwwroot/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/tf: No
such file or directory at indexer.pl line99

c:\inetpub\wwwroot/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/df...
Cannot unlink
c:\inetpub\wwwroot/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/df: No
such file or directory at indexer.pl line106
Renaming newly created db files...
File
c:\inetpub\wwwroot/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/terms_tmp
doesn't exist: No such file or directory at indexer.pl
line 371.
File
c:\inetpub\wwwroot/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/docs_tmp
doesn't exist: No such file or directory at indexer.pl
line 371.
File
c:\inetpub\wwwroot/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/titles_tmp
doesn't exist: No such file or directory at indexer.pl
line 371.
File
c:\inetpub\wwwroot/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/desc_tmp
doesn't exist: No such file or directory at indexer.pl
line 371.
File
c:\inetpub\wwwroot/cgi-bin/perlfect/search/data/inv_index_tmp
doesn't exist: No such file or directory at indexer.pl
line 371.
Indexer finished

Thanks for any help