Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] perlfect-search

RSH Web Services rshweb@rshweb.com
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 23:29:51 -0400
We are looking for a little help with the  perlfect-search script.
When we run the setup we get the following error:

% perl setup.pl
syntax error in file setup.pl at line 9, next 2 tokens "my $VERSION "
syntax error in file setup.pl at line 21, next 2 tokens "input("
syntax error in file setup.pl at line 29, next 2 tokens "chomp $perl"
syntax error in file setup.pl at line 31, next 2 tokens "input("
syntax error in file setup.pl at line 33, next 2 tokens "set_perl_path("
syntax error in file setup.pl at line 38, next 2 tokens "my $baseurl "
syntax error in file setup.pl at line 51, next 2 tokens "my $instdir"
syntax error in file setup.pl at line 59, next 2 tokens "install_dir("
syntax error in file setup.pl at line 80, next 2 tokens "my @filetypes"
syntax error in file setup.pl at line 81, next 2 tokens "input("
setup.pl has too many errors.

Any ideas about this.

Thanks
Rick