Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] interesting opportunities

jamie evans jevans22@alloymail.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:21:27 -0700
I stopped by your site recently.

I felt there are some interesting opportunities in the marketplace for your site. Empire Marketing Research
is an Internet promotion company. Our specialty is marketing our customer's sites. To our customers that earn profits from their site, our service is FREE. What we mean by marketing is that we introduce your site in a prominent way to tens, thousands and even millions of potential customers every single day.
E.M.R.'s particular strength is improving search engine placement and bringing targeted traffic to your site from a myriad of other sources.
Our clients see Improved traffic and increased revenue in as little as 2 weeks. Guaranteed.

We are so confident we can improve a web site's performance in many cases we make our charges only a percentage of improved volume or simply a small charge per additional web site hit. Of course, most of our customers prefer a flat fee, however if your site earns money we will increase it so that our fee costs you nothing. The performance of a web site in the new information age can make or break the future for a business.

I invite you return this e-mail and learn more about improving performance on the Web. For a free analysis please indicate the home page of your site, your phone number and e-mail address.

I hope the above e-mail address you advertised on the web is correct for this response.

Jamie Evans
Empire Marketing Research