Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Help

chip.wiegand@simrad.com chip.wiegand@simrad.com
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:49:13 -0700
I telneted in and tried to cd to those directories, but got back "not a
directory" response.
I spoke to the techs at the isp and they say they have no immediate plans to
upgrade to
perl 5.
Guess I'll have to look at a differant script. What a drag.

Chip Wiegand
Computer Services
chip.wiegand@simrad.com
Simrad, Inc
Lynnwood, WA
425-712-1138

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
 --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977
          (-- Then why do I have seven?)

Daniel Naber <dnaber@mini.gt.owl.de> on 08/08/2000 11:02:27 PM
Internet mail from:

Please respond to perlfect-search@perlfect.com