Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Perlfect-search display results independent of the query

rolandweimer@csi.com rolandweimer@csi.com
Fri, 04 Aug 2000 23:55:51 GMT
Hallo
I am using Suse-Linux and Apache. Your
script works fine. But I have the phenomen.
I am searching for a word. I got a correct
result, than I am searching for a new one
getting the old result. Searching for an old
one getting another old result. Sometimes I
am writing a new word to search and click
submit and an old search entry disappears.
I don`t know about this problem. I installed
your script because I had the same problem
with the simple search script from the Matts
Archiv.
Thank you for a answer what I can change.
You will find the script working on
www.cubaworld.com
Ciao Roland