Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] several patches (incl. multi matches)

Daniel Naber dnaber@mini.gt.owl.de
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 21:57:30 +0200
Hi,

if you're looking for new features and bugfixes you can check my patches
page at http://mini.gt.owl.de/~dnaber/perlfect/

Note that it won't be long and a new version of Perlfect Search will be
out, including some (not all) of these patches.

There's also the "boost ranking for multiple matches" patch I already
talked about. As Giorgos said, it's not so easy to judge if it makes
sense. But the good thing is that you don't have to re-index if you modify
that option. So you can easily try if this makes sense for you.