Perlfect Solutions

[Perlfect-search] Multi Keyword!

giorgos giorgos@perlfect.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 10:33:39 +0300
Raul,

Unfortunately the documentation of perlfect search on this subject is a
bit cryptic at the moment.

Multi keyword searches are effectively OR'ed. So if you search for
"perlfect search" (without the quotes) you will get all document
including both word, or either word. However the document that include
both words will be ranked on the top of the list.

The + and - operators means force inclusion and force exclusion of a
certain keyword respectively.

I have found out that one of the users of perlfect have written a very
nice piece of documentation on how to use the script.
Check it out at: http://www.feer.com/indexes/search.html

Regards,
Giorgos.